MY WEEK #7


The beautiful uni where I work as an LSA  • Cool Bridal hoodie •  Bridesmaids hair with twist in diamonds • VERY early bridal makeup • Bridesmaids hair with flowers • All ready for the big day! • Treated ourselves to a naughty BIG breakfast! YUMMY • Back in the studio •  My new shoes, Cant wait to wear them! • 



6 comments:

  1. the dresses are amazing!! everything looks perfect

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want that vanity!!! I really like your makeup in your profile picture too.

    Deedee
    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photos and hairstyles, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog !
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Let me know and i follow you back :)

    kisses from france

    Fashionistaneversleep.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the style of your blog! Everything is so feminine! I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog!! www.tresbelletreschic.wordpress.com
    xoxo
    Janine

    ReplyDelete