They're Real! Review

I got this mini They're Real! mascara in Elle and couldn't wait to try it. I have heard so many people say how amazing this product is and how it is the best mascara around. 

As you can see from my before and after photos it does add length to my lashes but for me that was about it. I was quite disappoint when applying the mascara, It made my lashes clumpy and I found it hard to separate them. The black colour is dramatic and made my bottom lashes stand out really well, I just didn't feel the same about the top lashes. Sadly I didn't think this was as good as I was lead to believe. I don't think I would pay £19.50 for it anyway! 

I have two mascaras that i just love I will do a post about them one day as I feel they give me better lift and volume without the clumps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment