Secret Boudoir Photo Shoot

Come and have a look behind the scenes at our pin up photo shoot! 



I loved this shoot as I got to create some real vintage looks with a glamours feel. Working with the stunning Jade Nunn was great fun and so easy. I started off by putting her hair in the BaByliss Thermo Ceramic Hair Rollers. 
 For the makeup look we wanted a nice light complexion with a red lip. For the eyes I went for a natural eye shadow with a hint of shimmer and a light brown for contour, I added Bobby Browns Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in black and flicked it out at the edges. To finish the eyes I used False Lash Effect Mascara and Eylure Naturalites eyelashes. 

We shot 4 different outfits and scenes. What do you think of the final images ??




Try giving this vintage pin up look ago yourself and let me know what you think! 



1 comment:

  1. You are just adept in finding the right hair and make-up for every shoot and occasion, Lucy! In boudoir photography, the right make-up should be soft and dramatic to complement the body of the model. Good job on achieving it in this one! Barrie @ ArtOfSeductionChicago.com

    ReplyDelete