St Johns Summer Ball 2013

I was lucky enough to get tickets to St Johns University May Ball this year and It was amazing. So I wanted to shared what I wore and what I saw with you all.


My dress was from Quiz and I loved it. The lace was so beautiful and the cut out back detail gave it that little bit extra. As I am quite short I had to get the length altered but the rest of the fit was perfect. My bag was a Primark bargain and matched perfectly! 

I went for a light gray eye and a pink lip for my makeup look. The lip colour is quite a bright colour so I wanted to balance that with a light smokey eye. I am a very strong believer of bold eyes or lips but never both. I wanted my hair up so that you could see the detail in the back of my dress so a twisted bun fitted so well. Big thanks to my lovely friend Sarah for doing it for me :) 



The Line up was great and Rudimental smashed it!!! 

 Fingers Crossed for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment