INGLOT CAMBRIDGE


 Yesterday I went and spend time in the the new Inglot store in the Grafton Centre, Cambridge and had a great time! The lovely ladies in the store where so friendly and answered all my questions. 

I had time to try out the products and talk to them about everything they had in store.
 They have a HUGE range of colours in all areas of their makeup.
Their Lip sticks and glosses are just great. The glosses have such a strong colour and high gloss.
I brought the Inglot Sleek lip gloss (colour 62) and wore it today. The colour stayed for hours but I did lose some of the shine but you expect that with a gloss. I was really impressed with the feel and the long ware colour. Also they smell sooo GOOD!
 They really do have everything a girl would need in her makeup bag and more. If you are looking for professional Makeup at affordable price you have to go to Inglot.

A few of the stand out products to me where:

AMC - Pure Pigment Eye Shadows
Sleek Lip Gloss
AMC - Cream Concealer in Green (60)
AMC - Lip gloss (Its amazing because it changes colour every time you put it on)
and the stand out Duraline!

I could spend a long time talking about all the things I tryed out in the store and the things I cant wait to buy but I would be here forever. Why not go and try it all for yourself.
 Over the next week I am going to use and review the products I brought from Inglot and let you all know how I get on with them.

I am so glad that Inglot have come to Cambridge and I think they will become a large part of my makeup kit!

Go and take a look for yourselves, I think you will like it! 
Inglot Cambridge - Facebook
Inglot Cambridge - Twitter
www.inglotcosmetics.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG, so many gorgeous colours! :O

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete